A small truth is better than a great lie.
~ Leonardo da Vinci
Hearty greetings to you, friend. I’m not feeling particularly well today, but I’m sure it will pass. I do hope this finds you particularly well today, and I hope it stays.
Speaking of well, Jesus was almost certainly a cannabis user.
Lots of stuff in business:
- The US is the most overworked developed nation on earth.
- Broke-ass Kodak resorts to patent trolling.
- Hostess, makers of the most disgusting “treat” ever (Snoballs), is nearly bankrupt.
- Lululemon’s egoist CEO steps down amid controversy.
- There is an “unhealthy correlation” between the building of skyscrapers and subsequent financial crashes.
- The Mafia is now Italy’s #1 bank.
Tumblr of the day: Clipart Covers. Album covers re-made using Comic Sans and clip art:
In po-po news:
- Why doesn’t the NYPD charge motorists who maim or kill?
- 2 Oakland officers have been disciplined for Occupy misconduct.
Whoa, that was a heavy update. Relax and watch this video of a bookshelf organizing itself:
G’nite. xo J